Here are the requirements for requesting to have shed on your property:
1. The Association will allow one (1) storage shed per property.
2. Storage shed must be no taller than eight (8) feet, ground to highest point of roof.
3. Storage shed must be no larger than ten (10) feet by ten (10) feet, or equivalent.
4. Storage shed must be behind a six (6) foot fence, so as not to see the majority of the shed from any Roadway.
5. Storage shed may not be seen more than two (2) feet over a six (6) foot fence.
6. Storage shed must be neutral in color and must be in line with our approved neutral colors.
7. Storage shed must be properly cleaned and maintained, and free of excessive leaves and debris on the roof.
Requests for a storage shed, proposed location on the property, material, and color choices must be submitted and approved PRIOR to installation.
Want To Do ANY Exterior Work?
River Point is a deed restricted community. Our covenants and restrictions state that approval MUST be obtained PRIOR to any exterior work to the property. Please review the ARC Guidelines (below) to detemine what changes or improvements require prior approval. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Shantell Hughes by phone (904) 881-0134. If approval is needed, log into your portal (https://rivercitymgmt.appfolio.com/connect) and submit your ARC request.